Reference number: HT-IT-14
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 115 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our IT team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe and Asia US.
- Administration and operation of the Windows / Linux server infrastructure as well as the securement of the availability
- Monitoring of the IT infrastructure and continuous development in form of projects
- Definition and realization of frequent maintenance works in coordination with the production line organization and tool owners / responsible employees for the several plants
- Administration and development of the Solibro network systems
- Planning and administrating the IT equipment and spare parts (asset management)
- User support
- Project management / project participation of/in IT projects in line of national/international Solibro factory projects
- Documentation of standards and instructions as well as frequent reporting about the status of the server infrastructure and the status of projects incl. budget development
- Completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, IT or communication technology
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Citrix, VMware / other visualization solutions
- Administration of storage systems or data backup solutions
- Good English language skills advantageous
- Ability to work in teams, confident demeanor, strengths in implementation, diligent and responsible working style
- Well-structured and self-dependent working methods
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date preferably to the human resources department of Solibro GmbH, a company in an affiliated group at the same location, preferably by email to email@example.com.
Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36