Reference number: HT-DS-05
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 110 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe and Asia.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Development and optimization of the control software for PVD coating machines for the production of thin film solar modules
- Software related ramp-up of production plants at the customer domestic and overseas
- Realization and evaluation of functionality tests at the plant
- Implementation and development of production plant control software for new processes and plant requirements as well as programming of project specific functions
- Set up of requirement sheets as well as solicitation of quotations for the placing of software orders
- Instruction of service providers for external software development
- Training of colleagues and creation of work instructions and documentation
- Technical vocational training with focus on automation engineering or completed study in the field of physics, automation engineering, information technology or electrical engineering with great interest in the programming of plant control software
- First professional experience in the programming of machine control software (real-time systems)
- C++ programming skills (Embarcadero desirable)
- Basic knowledge in SQL, OPC (UA+DA), Profibus, ProfiNet, Siemens S7, Beckhoff TwinCat, EtherCat advantageous
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Sense of responsibility, strengths in implementation, ability to work in teams, good communication skills and self-initiative and autonomy, solution oriented and well-structured working methods
- Readiness to international business trips and project related stays abroad
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date to the human resources department of Solibro Hi-tech GmbH, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36