Reference number: HT-TK-23
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 90 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe, China and the US.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Purchase of equipment for PVD vacuum equipment of the newest generation for Turnkey factories in cooperation with the Procurement department
- Coordination of projects within budget and on time
- Establishment of project milestones like Design Freeze, acceptance at the manufacturer as well as installation and commissioning of the equipment at the project locations including related stays abroad
- Direction and realization of projects in the field of specification, procurement, commissioning and optimization of plants
- Interface role between customer, Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH and external suppliers
- Definition of work packages, milestones and project plans
- Ensuring the technical project documentation
- Preparation of reporting regarding the main tasks
- Completed technical studies
- Verifiable knowledge of project management as well as relevant industrial experience in the construction and commissioning of industrial plants/special machinery
- Ideally professional experience in the field of large-area glass coating, photovoltaic or semiconductor industry
- Knowledge in vacuum technology / mechanical / electrical design advantageous
- Strengths in implementation, team spirit and strong communication skills as well as a high degree of personal initiative and autonomy; solution-oriented and well-structured working method
- Very good English language skills written and spoken; knowledge of Chinese language advantageous
- Willingness to international business trips and temporary project-related stays abroad
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date to the human resources department of Solibro Hi-tech GmbH, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36