Reference number: HT-PD-04
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 115 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our Product Development team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe and Asia.
- Development and optimization of the electrical construction of PV systems with thin film solar modules and components
- Selection, development and optimization of electrical components (e.g. securing, inverter, battery)
- Development and verification of improved test procedures
- Development and introduction of standardized installations (kits) for small, middle and large PV systems
- Securement of the certification/permits of PV systems
- Support for on-site inspections and PV installations
- Installation and technical support for test and reference systems
- Introduction of new hardware and software components for the surveillance of the system performance
- Identification of the long term behavior of the solar module performance
- Evaluation of the energy yield of the system
- Simulations in PVsyst and PVsol
- Completed technical studies in the field of electrical engineering, renewable energy with electrical background or business engineering with a specialization in electrical engineering
- At least three years of work experience in the field of the electrical construction of PV systems
- Verifiable knowledge in handling PV simulation tools (PVsyst)
- Very good knowledge of photovoltaic as well as measurement methods and techniques
- Experience in successful project management and cooperation with institutes/ partners/ suppliers
- Basic knowledge of current norms and guidelines (e.g. IEC, VDE, UL) and product liability desirable
- Good English and German language skills (written and spoken), Chinese language skills advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical mindset, methodical and structured working attitude, diligence
- Ability to work in teams, readiness of mind, organizational skills
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date to the human resources department of Solibro Hi-tech GmbH, preferably by email to email@example.com. Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36