Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 115 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe and China.
- Support with the development of new solar modules, proto types and their application with three dimensional data models
- Creation of technical drawings and requirements for the material attributes of solar modules as well as their components
- Maintaining development versions and securing the consistency of the product specifications
- Responsibility for the technical documentation
- Creation and maintenance of parts lists and spare parts lists
- Participation and contribution to internal and external design meetings
- Close collaboration with the product development and design engineering
- Support of the team colleagues in the operational day-to-day business
- Completed technical study (Uni/FH) in mechanical engineering, design engineering or similar engineering sciences or completed vocational training as technical drawer or technical product designer with at least 3 years of professional experience
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in the realization of transfer of product requirements and norm standards into a technical design
- 3D-CAD knowledge, preferably Solid works
- Experience with Product Data Management systems advantageous
- Good English language skills
- Methodical and structured work attitude, diligence, strong communication skills written and spoken
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date to the human resources department of Solibro Hi-tech GmbH, preferably by email to email@example.com. Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36