Reference number: HT-R&D-06
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 110 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe and Asia.
- New development and optimization of processes and plants for the production of buffer layers with special focus on wet chemistry processes (CBD)
- Planning, instruction, realization and evaluation of internal and external experiments until the implementation of new processes and plants in the production
- Continuation of single development approaches with self-dependent conception and planning of the necessary development steps
- Design of equipment specifications and obtaining suitable offers
- Planning, realization and evaluation of functionality tests at the production equipment domestic and overseas
- Root cause analysis of process and plant fluctuation and derivation of measures for optimization
- Training of employees and customers as well as creation of work instructions and documentations
- Support of the technology transfer to other production sites domestic and overseas connected with the readiness for business trips lasting partially several weeks
- Participation at conception and leading of projects and work packages
- Completed technical or natural sciences studies in the field of chemistry, physics or engineering sciences or similar studies resp.
- Profound work experience within a similar position as well as knowledge in the field of wet chemistry coating processes and equipment
- knowledge of project management and cooperation with institutes/ partners/ suppliers
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Strength of implementation, ability to work in teams and communicational skills as well as a high degree of personal initiative and autonomy, result orientated and structured working attitude
- Readiness for business trips
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date to the human resources department of Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, preferably by email to email@example.com.
Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH