Reference number: HT-FI-08
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH, located in Solar Valley, is a pioneer in the field of CIGS thin film technology with about 115 employees. We are focusing our expertise on the improvement of our solar modules, production plants and processes. In addition we are offering our international customers the construction of turnkey facilities equipped with our high standard technology.
Be part of our team at our location in Bitterfeld-Wolfen and help us expand our competences in Europe and Asia.
- Creation and analysis of forecasts and budgets as well as their frequent supervision
- Realization of economic efficiency calculations and business plans
- Participation in the creation and analysis of month-end closing, quarterly and annual finance statements in collaboration with the accounting
- Monitoring of the cost center and cost unit accounting as well as analysis of actual costs and plan derivations
- Realization of project controlling
- Control and continuous supervision of the liquidity planning
- Development and optimization of internal controlling processes and systems as well as of the KPI system
- Supervision of the profit development and important balance sheet items
- Creation of basics for information and decision-making as well as establishment of a target orientated control of the company
- Reporting to the management
- Completed studies in the field of business administration/economics with focus on finance or controlling, alternatively completed commercial apprenticeship with further training as Controller (IHK)
- Several years of relevant experience in controlling, ideally in an ecommerce Business
- Very good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- SAP knowledge preferred (modules FI, CO, MM)
- Very good English language skills written and spoken
- Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking
- Well-structured and self-dependent working methods
- Readiness of mind for technical contexts
- Flexible working time
- Career and development possibilities
- Car pools from the region Leipzig/Halle, direct connection to the highway
- Canteen as well as free beverages
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your complete application documents including information concerning salary requirements and earliest starting date to the human resources department of Solibro Hi-tech GmbH, preferably by email to email@example.com. Please contact Anica Straube (+49 3494 3840 93553) for any questions.
Solibro Hi-Tech GmbH
OT Thalheim, Sonnenallee 32-36